When you’re choosing a retirement property, many are concerned about being isolated from their loved ones. As a result, places that offer a balance of tranquillity, facilities and nearby amenities appear to be more in demand than those that offer only natural spoils alone.
Our location in Scottburgh gives us a front row seat to some of KwaZulu-Natal’s finest family activities. Better yet, most of them don’t break the bank either. This means that the relatives of retirees that live here are always up for a visit. With this time of year offering a host of public holidays, why not take the opportunity to explore the South Coast in all of its glory? Here are our top picks for family time favourites…
1. For an educational and exciting day, why not check out Crocworld? It’s perfect for all ages and there are loads of things to see. After all, you’re never too old to learn something new!
2. Want to try the best pizza in town? Then there’s really no question about it, you need to head over to Enzo’s. Make sure you book and arrive hungry!
3. If you’re looking to enjoy some live music and a cold one with an older audience, The East Coast Brewery is an absolute must. These guys have put the South Coast on the map with their awesome craft beers and inviting atmosphere. Check out their line up to see what events are happening soon.
4. For more music and festivities, the Blue Marlin is another highlight. With special events and salsa classes happening regularly, this spells fun for the whole family. Invite some friends, settle in for the day and you’ve got yourself a party!
5. With several beautiful golf courses to enjoy, the South Coast is a true golf coast! Bring your clubs and play a round in our back yard, you’ll soon see why many are choosing to retire here.
6. Grab the kids, grandkids and even adults and let them learn to surf. South Coast swells offer some of the best waves for every level of surfer. If you’re feeling a little more courageous, why not go diving with sharks at Aliwal Shoal?
7. Get a dose of adrenalin and see Scottburgh from above with a microlight flip. If you thought the South Coast was beautiful before, why not take it in its splendour from the air?
8. For those that need their retail therapy, there are a few malls in the area to help you get your fix. From Galleria to Scottburgh Mall, you can find all of your favourites without needing to travel that far to find them.
At Renishaw Hills, we are proud of the place that we call home. It’s why we #celebrateScottburgh at every opportunity. Why not do the same by choosing one of the activities above? Should you find yourself in our neighbourhood, do pop in for a tour of Renishaw Hills. We’d love to show you what makes us the ideal place to retire on the South Coast. For more on how we offer the perfect blend of quality, value and amenities, please contact us today on email@example.com.